Safari and Ethno Trip in Tanzania
Upgrade Your Kilimanjaro Experience with Cultural and Ethnic Deep-Dive
Your guide, Akos, is not only a mountain guide; he is also a cultural anthropologist who won’t leave you alone after your big climb to Africa’s top. He will stay with you for this unforgettable 3-day-long safari which offers to present you the Ngrongoro Crater, which is the largest unflooded and unbroken crater in the world, and Lake Manyara, which Hemingway described as “the loveliest I have seen in Africa”. With a bit of luck, you will also see Africa’s “Big Five”, that is, lions, leopards, elephants, and cape buffalos.
The real speciality of the trip comes on the 3rd day, when you visit the Hadza tribe. Hadza people, even today, live as hunters-gatherers, much like their ancestors have for tens of thousands of years. Just so you know, they are among the last hunters-gatherers in the world.
The Kilimanjaro Codex
Why is the Codex good for you? What’s in it?
- exclusive tips from experienced guides you won’t read anywhere else
- stories from climbers who were successful or unsuccessful in their attempts on Kilimanjaro
- the 5+1 rules of proper nutrition
- the 8+1 rules of proper acclimatisation
- a list of necessary and useless stuff to bring
- a practical guide to mental and physical preparation
In short, a systematic collection of tips that are essential and fun to read before your Kilimanjaro trip.